Sapling Learning - Organic Chemistry Question Sets
Sapling's chemistry questions are delivered in a web browser to provide real-time grading, response-specific coaching, improvement of problem-solving skills, and detailed answer explanations. Dynamic answer modules enable one to interact with 3D models and figures, utilize drag-and-drop synthetic routes, and draw chemical structures - including stereochemistry and curved arrows. Altogether, Sapling is cheaper than a tutor, provides more value than a solutions manual, and goes beyond a mere assessment exercise to give a learning experience.
Students, we will be using Sapling Learning for our homework. To get started:
* Go to http://saplinglearning.com/
* a. If you already have a Sapling Learning account, log in and skip to step 3.
* b. If you have a Facebook account, you can use it to quickly create a SaplingLearning account. Click "create account" located under the username box, then click "Login with Facebook". The form will auto-fill with information from your Facebook account (you may need to log into Facebook in the popup window first). Choose a password and timezone, accept the site policy agreement, and click "Create my new account". You can then skip to step 3.
* c. Otherwise, click "create account" located under the username box. Supply the requested information and click "Create my new account". Check your email (and spam filter) for a message from Sapling Learning and click on the link provided in that email.
* Find your course in the list (listed by subject, term, and instructor) and click the link.
* Select your payment options and follow the remaining instructions. Once you have registered and enrolled, you can log in at any time to complete or review your homework assignments.
* During sign up - and throughout the term - if you have any technical problems or grading issues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue. The Sapling support team is almost always more able (and faster) to resolve issues than your instructor and TAs.
* To optimize your Sapling Learning experience, please keep your internet browser and Flash player up to date and minimize the use of RAM-intensive programs/websites while using Sapling Learning.