MU Chemistry 3700 - Undergraduate Seminar in Chemistry - Spring Semester 2014
|Criteria of evaluation||
|Consumer Information, SB 389, #1||3.56||3.67||3.72||3.79||-|
|Consumer Information, SB 389, #2||3.88||3.86||3.79||3.96||-|
|Consumer Information, SB 389, #3||3.56||3.38||3.66||3.58||-|
|Organization and preparation of lectures and discussions||3.73||3.61||3.90||3.84||-|
|Instructor's enthusiasm for the subject matter||3.96||3.96||4.00||3.96||-|
|Helpfulness in answering questions and clarifying points||3.50||3.35||3.76||3.84||-|
|Ability to lecture in a manner which is easily followed||3.46||3.52||3.76||3.72||-|
|Ability to stimulate interest in the subject||3.07||3.22||2.97||3.72||-|
|Overall rating of the instructor||3.69||3.57||3.66||3.88||-|
|Your rating of how much you have learned||3.34||3.26||3.34||3.66||-|
|Overall rating of the course||-.--||-.--||-.--||-.--||-.--|
|Students Starting (Assign. 1)||32||25||36||32||-|
|Students Finishing (Assign. 10)||32||25||36||32||-|
|Students Advancing (among stud. compl. course)||100%||100%||100%||100%||-|
|Eval's Ret'd by Percent of Students at EoS||72%||92%||81%||78%||-|
|Online Student Comments||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Online Materials & Technology||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
CONSUMER INFORMATION, SB 389, QUESTIONS
1. The course content, including the lectures, syllabus, grading standards, and student responsibilities, was presented clearly.
2. The instructor was interested in student learning.
3. Considering both the possibilities and limitations of the subject matter and the course (including class size and facilities), the instructor taught effectively.
1. List the strong and weak features of the lecturer and include suggestions for improvement.
2. Compare the lecturer to other you have had (especially with those in science courses at this level.
3. List the strong and weak features of the overall course (not the lecturer) and include suggestions on how its quality might be improved.
4. Compare the course with the others you have taken.
5. Your overall rating of the course (circle letter grade). A B C D E
6. My approximate GPA prior to the current semester was ____.
1. Fine lectures just long and some are unnecessary
2. He is a very good lecturer
3. I felt that some of the lectures are too thorough and the amount of work in class before the computer lab could be supplemented through small brainstorming exercises
4. It's a great course that offers loads of research experience