Thursday, December 4, 1997, Room 50, 7:30-9:30 pm
Presentations of Group Projects #2. Each group has 20 minutes including
Q & A. Note that the presentation and defense also affect the peer review
7:30 - 7:50: Dissolved in Water (Mike et al.)
7:55 - 8:15: The Gang of Three
8:20 - 8:40: The Alcohol Protecting Group (Tarra et al.)
8:45 - 9:05: JAW
9:10 - 9:30: Bible Study Class
Thursday, November 13, 1997, Room 50, 7:30-9:00 pm
Normal modes and transition vectors. What they are and where they come
Thursday, October 16, 1997, Room 50, 7:30-9:00 pm
Methods of 2-Dimensional NMR and Their Applications.
As necessary and desired, exercise/discussion/review sessions will be
scheduled in the evening. Early evenings seem best so that the sessions
can best be fit into everybody's busy schedules.
Purpose of the Meetings:
(1) Further discussion of the more difficult topics (no additional
(2) Discussions of exercises and problem assignments.
(3) General Q&A and problem solving strategies.
(4) Discussions of Term Projects #1
(5) Presentations and evaluations of Term Projects #2.
Dates will be
announced in class and right here at this URL. Check here routinely for